Fantastic Beasts Party Foods!8:00 AM
Hello, all you fantastic beasts! I know you're as excited as I am for the upcoming movie from the Harry Potter universe, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. That's why I'm sharing my roundup of beastly foods to get you in the movie mood! (Even though I just finished sharing my favorite foods with eyes.)
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (In Your Kitchen)
1. You've mastered your magiczoologist exams, now it's time to tackle these deviled dragon eggs! (Photo via Betty Crocker)
2. Nothing says festive like a live baby that you eat straight from the dirt. Mmm Mandrakes!
3. Frankly, I don't know what these creatures are. But they'll add an air of uneasiness that's fitting for this sort of gathering.
4. This scrumptious cheese owl can carry letters squealing your excitement for this latest HP flick.
5. Want guests to be as awed by the food as they are by the sheer number of money-making ideas pouring forth from J.K. Rowlings' brain? Carve out a dragonmelon and watch jaws drop.
6. If you're a regular Confetti Casserole reader, you know I love a good hot dog every now and then. But even I have never tasted the slippery undersea majesty of the hot dogoctopus, a fantastic beast if there ever was one.
7. Martha Stewart's bat-shaped chicken wings will ensure you and your friends have ample energy for the inevitable movie-vs-book and how-cute-is-Eddie-Redmayne discussions.