Crafty Costumes from Around the Web!9:59 AM
As I've been pinning my cute costume ideas to Pinterest, it occurred to me that my favorites fall into several categories of adorable.
I love any excuse to dress in glittery, silvery nonsense!
1. Disco Ball - (via Oh Happy Day!)
2. Tooth Fairy - This is where Lauren Conrad shows us she looks great in everything. Also, it's a non-wedding excuse to wear tulle. Win. (photo via PopSugar)
Wes Anderson Movie-related Costumes!
I adore Wes Anderson's movies—the offbeat humor, unexpected plot twists, the stylized sets, and the streamlined color palettes.
4. Royal Tenebaums (via Oh Happy Day!)
5. Grand Budapest Hotel (via Sugar and Cloth)
6. Moonrise Kingdom (via Say Yes)
These fluffy bird costumes give my heart wings, especially that adorable little chicken.
7. Chicken - This little chicken is pretty much the most adorable child I've ever seen. To me it stands to reason that an adult looking to gain favor over adorable children should look no further than this costume. (via Martha Stewart)